Saturday 15 February 2014

Old age demonstration on praticle lesson of Miss Havisham

Old age stipple with a grey hair look effect.
 
 
 
I created this look of an old age stipple Miss Havisham by firstly making my model squint her face up so I could then see her natural lines as everyone's face ages different to others.
 
Make-up
  • I firstly added a kryolan make light base on my models face, neck and chest area for the colours to match, so I don't get areas that are darker than others and have an uneven skin colour on show.
  • I then mixed two creamy colours together to start ageing my models skin by mixing a dark brown and a light creamy colour to create a light brown as I didn't want a too dark brown colour.
  • Once I had the right colour that I wanted I then started to age my models face by using a very small thin angle brush to start shadowing some lines effect by getting my model to screw up her face and seeing her natural lines on her face.
  • I then blended the lines with my fingers making them looking natural rather than a harsh straight line, so it looked like it was natural rather than to look like it had been drowned on the skin. I applied the dark shades on my models forehead, under the eyes, corner of the eyes, mouth creating smiling lines, making the nose look thinner and shading  from the corner of the nose down to the cheek creating smiling lines.
  • I then highlighted after shadowing the face to make it stand out more what is meant to be out for example shadowing the deep lines and lifting around it using a lighter colour will make the wrinkles look with deeper effect.
  • After applying the shadowing and highlighting I then added powder on top making the face look like a dry effect.
  • I then created some dry lips by adding some base onto my models lips and rubbing them with my fingers making them have a dry look effect.
  • I then added some grey colour on the eyebrows with a eyebrow brush brushing against the eyebrow and then with the eyebrow giving a age coloured eyebrow.
 
Hair
 
  • To create the hair I actually used a wig. But you can create this effect by back brushing the hair and making it look messy and knotty effect and by adding some dry shampoo close up to the roots area you will create a grey hair effect just by spraying it close and leaving it.  
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment