Saturday 15 February 2014

Creating Miss Havisham make-up look effect

Experimenting Miss Havisham
 
Make-up
 


 
I wanted to create a Miss Havisham that had really sour eyes from where she has been crying so much that she has actually rubbed her eyes so much she had made them sour with a very pale face from where her skin never sees day light and her lips are so dry from the cold weather.
 
I created this look by using
  • Illamasqua foundation mixer with the palest foundation base from Kryolan and I applied the base colour all over the face and neck working my way outwards and upwards.
  • I then applied a grey colour on the eyes from Kryolan making them darker and tired effect blending it around the eyes.
  • I then applied a white eyeliner inside the water liner giving a cold look effect on the eyes.
  • I then applied a purple lipstick using my brush under the eyes blending it through.
  • I then added some foundation on the lips and rubbing them with my fingers creating a dry look.
  • I then powdered the face a lot to create a very dry, cold effect on the skin. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment