Saturday 15 February 2014

Creating an illness effect for Miss Havisham

Tired Anorexia look effect  
 
 
 
 
 

I wanted to create a tired anorexia look affect for Miss Havisham as to me she doesn't eat properly she has a very poor diet and she also doesn't sleep very well to why she always look weak and tired.
 
  • To create this look I firstly created a base colour by mixing to colours together creating a light grey base. I then applied it on the face and neck working my way upwards on the face and outwards using a brush.
  • I then mixed a dark red with a little bit of blue and grey and applied it with a brush under the eyes giving a tired eye look, cheek bone creating weigh by sliming the face down and on the nose area creating a tired illness look effect.
  • I then blended it with moisturiser using my fingers.
  • To create the lips I firstly coloured the lips in a light pink and then added some blue on top of the pink to create a look of a very cold lips effect by also having some lipstick on to show that she had make up underneath making it look like it is natural rather than make-up.
  • I then rubbed the lips with my fingers to also create a dry lip effect. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment