Sunday 16 February 2014

French Pleate

 
 
  • I created this look by sectioning the hair at the front away and rolling the back of the hair into a vertical roll by gripping it in place with a  securing hold hairgrips.
  • I then added heated rollers on the top section to transform height and shape.
  • I then back combed each section individually, rolled the hair inwards and pinned it with some hairgrips. creating a curl effect look.  

 
 
  • I created this look by sectioning the hair at the front away and rolling the back of the hair into a vertical roll by gripping it in place with a  securing hold hairgrips.
  • To create the front top section I just backcombed the hair at the front section by section and leaving two bit of hair on the side and using heated irons to curl them to create a classical image effect, then to create the quiff I just brushed the hair back and pinned in into place by using hairgrips and securing them into place.
 
  • I created this look by sectioning the hair at the front away and rolling the back of the hair into a vertical roll by gripping it in place with a  securing hold hairgrips.
  • To create the front section I back combed the front top section to add volume and height and just rolled the hair inwards and gripping the hair into place by using hair pins to secure the hair in place.

  •  
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment