Tuesday 1 April 2014

Creating Evil eyeshadow and Evil eyebrows




 Eyebrows 
  • I used a darker shade onto my eyebrow than what my eyebrow colour naturally already is creating a evil tone by making it stand out. I then arched my eyebrow by making it very height and long making them pop out by creating a evil shape by using an eyeshadow and applying it on with a brush.. 

Eyeshadow
  1. I firstly added a black waterline pencil by Mac on to my waterline creating definition onto my eyes and then applied a dark blue toned eyeshadow on the eye socket and under the water line only.
  2. I then used a black water liner on the eye crease creating an arch around and by using a blending small brush i started blended upwards creating a faded grey colour tone.
  3. I then added a grease eyeshadow onto the corners of each side of the eyes and blended it through brig in it down under the eyes following the dark blue colour.
  4. I then added a highlighter on the eyebrow bone and blended it all evenly together. 
  5. For the final touch i applied a black maskara onto my eyelashes

Lips
  • As you can see on the last image I had already had a dark purple lipstick applied onto my lips. So what I did was left it on and applied a black pencil liner by Mac, and applied it all the way around the lip liner and shaded the corners by giving a more evil detail darkeners effect..





No comments:

Post a Comment