Wednesday 12 March 2014

My interpretation of creating Estella








 My key words for Estella where cold, secretly loving and cruel.  


I see Estella being a very cold person specially towards men and intimidating other woman but deep down she is secretly loving and she hides it by being cruel and cold as to who she is meant to be and to act as that was what she was tough, to be braking men's hearts by getting them to fall in love with her beauty. 

Hair
I created Estella by adding a Victorian old shape and creating small vertical rolls on top by using individual highlighted extensions, creating height on top of the head, detail and different shades effect onto the hair by making it look shinier on a black and white photo. I also added a donut on the back of the head to create a shape and used hair extensions to join the top section along with the back section as my model had a very short bob hair. I then curled my models hair at the sides creating a shinny louse wave representing her softness and hidden delicate. I wanted my Estella to have dark hair colour as it represents her coldness and cruelty

I used ornamentation to express Estella by adding jewelry not only to decorate but to also represent her wealth and power. I added a red sparkly ribbon but created it into a rose representing her secretly loving side and the glitter on the ribbon represents the sparkles she has for Pip how he was different and meant to her compare to all the other men Pip always had her attention. 

Make-up
I kept the make-up Victorian and simple as i wanted her to look natural and flawless, I wanted her eyes to be centre of attention as that's what she used to use to seduce men with. and kept her lips to a simple pale colour as she was a classy wealthy respected ladie. 

Dress 
I wanted the dress to be very elegant but also to be showing off her shoulders to seduce men.     


Estella Insperation


I got inspired by the simple beautiful make up by having the eyes the attention of the picture and having the hair detail, shine with a softness look effect.  Victorian Victorianvictorian hairstyle. I wish I had enough hair for this it's beautiful
  http://s3.amazonaws.com/wedding_prod/photos/bd243b41a10cda80a1f7b9a750d3b6a1_m
 http://gb.pinterest.com/pin/557883472562709891/

No comments:

Post a Comment